Aqua Cool Ltd is involved in manufacturing, bottling, sale and distribution of pure drinking water, selling, rent and servicing of water dispensers, selling coffee vending machines and ingredients of coffee, and has a vision to be the first water and coffee company with a competent, innovative, professional and skilled team that helps the nation’s labour force receive timely delivery of pure, hydrating and high quality drinking water and not beverages.
The company is committed to ensure it provides customers with high standard of products and services as per their requirements and that comply with agreed ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System standard requirements and statutory/ regulatory requirements.
It is recognised that the quality and the achievement of this quality policy is the responsibility of all employees, and heads of departments are charged with ensuring the clear communication and understanding of the management system among all their staff.
The overall objectives of Aqua cool ltd is to consistently ensure customer satisfaction in product and services and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements are determined, understood and met. Our QMS provides a framework for measuring and improving our overall business performance, supporting our company strategic and business plan, facilitating continual improvement by ensuring the risks and opportunities that can affect conformity of products and services and the ability to enhance customer satisfaction are determined and addressed.
To ensure the senior management of Aqua Cool Ltd is committed to this shall
• Communicate the importance of the effective quality management and of conforming to the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System standard requirements.
• Take accountability for the effectiveness of the QMS and ensure it achieves its intended results.
• Ensure established quality policy and objectives are compatible with the context and strategic direction of the company, and are maintained through internal auditing, monitoring and management review processes in order to enhance customer satisfactions and statutory and regulatory requirements are met.
• Promote improvements and the use of a process approach and risk based thinking.
• Support other management roles and entire staff by giving sufficient training and development support to demonstrate their leadership and ensure competency for their areas of responsibilities trough education, training and experience.
• Establish partnership with suppliers and interested parties to provide improved services.
This quality policy will be communicated to all employees in all sections and relevant interested parties through website and available to them upon reasonable request.
This quality policy will be reviewed annually by the Top management and where deemed necessary will be amended and re-issued.